(3m x3m booth)room configuration capacity
About the space
The Exhibition Hall has a capacity of 1800 and 106 3mx3m booths.
The adjacent Plenary Hall One offers a further 700 square meters of flexible floor space, giving a total 2,500 square metres of exhibition space on Level 1 at Tākina.
For conferences where catering will be provided, 55 3mx3m booths will fit comfortably.
Taking bookings now for 2023
Exhibition Hall features:
- capacity for up to 106 3mx3m booths
- floor loading to 7.5 kilopascal or 750kg per square metres
- high speed WiFi with cabled internet, power, data, and AV points throughout
- controlled house lighting, built-in PA, air-conditioning, and a carpeted floor space
- a ceiling beam grid for flexible rigging capability rated to 1000kg safe working load
- direct drive-on access from the dock way via a large vehicle goods lift and two adjacent goods lifts.
If you want outstanding food, our in-house chefs can accommodate anything from healthy breakfasts to indulgent degustations. Our philosophy is to nourish people and ideas with local, sustainable, and delicious cuisine.
Or, head out enjoy Wellington’s world-class hospitality scene. Both our spaces are in the city centre with lots of food options nearby.